NoelBell App Version: 1.1 Developed by: ZENICHIRO YASUDA
Ranked #13 in Japan app store Music!
"NoelBell" is a toy handbell musical instrument. It's designed for everyone to play very easy.
Just shake the iPhone, and you will enjoy playing an instrument. No need of any specific training.
Please watch this video to learn how to play.
This app is optimized for playing with right hand.
If no sound comes, shake your iPhone with right hand, like I did in the video above, and try again.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via e-mail or twitter. http://twitter.com/zenich
It contains 8 famous christmas songs. Enjoy playing "NoelBell" with your family and friends for this holiday season.
These 8 songs are included and you can play them.
1. Jingle Bells
2. Angels We Have Heard on High
3. Joy to the World
4. Silent Night
5. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
6. Auld Lang Syne
7. Amazing Grace
8. What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
How to play:
It's very easy to operate "NoelBell".
Tap and select a song you want to play on the menu screen. After that, just shake the iPhone. That's all you have to do when playing this toy instrument.
When you shake the iPhone, you will hear a tone of a bell. Shaking the phone again makes another tone. If you keep shaking the iPhone on correct timings, you will hear the well known melodies of a famous christmas song.
Lyrics are shown on the screen, for you can follow where you are playing at. Each time you make a sound, the color of the played part of lyrics will change.
Please don't forget to turn the speaker on or you can't hear any sound.
- When you play, hold the iPhone to be the screen is on the left side. (When holding with right hand, your palm touches the back of the iPhone. When with left hand, the screen of the iPhone touches to your palm.)
- Keeping the tilt of the device about 30 to 40 degrees from the vertical seems to derive the best result.
- Shaking too hard may lose the ease of play. Just relax and shake rather softly, and playing the instrument will be easier.