Tenders invited for Central Kowloon Route - Yau Ma Tei West
Hong Kong (HKSAR) - The Highways Department (HyD) today (July 14) invited tenders for the Central Kowloon Route - Yau Ma Tei West (Contract No. HY/2014/20).
The works are scheduled to commence in January 2018 and will take about 72 months to complete. The works mainly include:
- construction of an approximately 250-metre-long depressed road at the western tunnel portal of Central Kowloon Route;
- construction of a landscaped deck structure of approximate area 22,000 square metres above the western tunnel portal and Hoi Wang Road;
- construction of an underground ventilation adit connecting the tunnel ventilation system with the Yau Ma Tei Ventilation Building;
- construction of approach roads and slip roads, including four bridges and two box structures, connecting Central Kowloon Route with the existing road networks;
- construction of the re-aligned and regraded Hoi Wang Road and the associated connection bridges to West Kowloon Highway and Lin Cheung Road;
- diversion of a section of existing drainage box culvert of approximately 215 metres in length;
- design and construction of noise mitigation measures; and
- associated roadworks, drainage and sewerage, waterworks, landscaping, and electrical and mechanical works.
The HyD has appointed Arup-Mott MacDonald Joint Venture as the consultant to design and supervise the construction works. Interested contractors can obtain the tender forms and other particulars from Arup-Mott MacDonald Joint Venture at 20/F, AIA Kowloon Tower, Landmark East, 100 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
The invitation to tender was gazetted today.
Submission of tenders will close at noon on October 6, 2017 (Friday). Tender submissions should be placed in the Government Logistics Department Tender Box located on the G/F, North Point Government Offices, 333 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
For enquiries, please call the consultant at 2585 8486.
Published on: 2017-07-14
Limited copyright is granted for you to use and/or republish any story on this site for
any legitimate media purpose as long as you reference 7thSpace and any source mentioned in the story above. Please
make sure to read our disclaimer
prior to contacting 7thSpace Interactive. To contact our editors, visit our online helpdesk
. If you wish submit your own press release, click here