7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
The Advisory Board Company - Crimson: Web Developer for Crimson
We're seeking problem solvers and ping pong players. Food truck connoisseurs and champions for the user. People who question and people who ponder. We want an ally that makes us better. We want someone who's going to create real change in an industry that matters to everyone.
Be that change. Join our "mission beyond commerce."
Finding the cliched rockstar is not hard in this market. But we're a fussy bunch at Crimson. We don't want egos. We want exceptional Front-end Engineers. We want Architects. So we breed our own.
Are you a talented Junior to Senior Web Developer looking for that next step? Are you highly motivated? Do you want to listen, learn, and collaborate? Do you want coaching inside a profitable growing company - one with all the passion & culture of a startup? Well then we want you.
- At least 2 years web development experience or robust portfolio
- Competent cropping & optimizing production artwork using a design tool such as Fireworks, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Comfortable providing time estimates and accepting feedback loops
- Proven collaboration skills but also a resourceful self-starter that can work independently with simple instruction
- Understand how the web works
- Past experience in enterprise software and/or health care
- Experience building browser independent web applications
- Exposure to recent frameworks like Backbone.js, mustache, etc.
- Comfortable with a highly iterative lean/agile methodology
- Curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight
- Exceptional execution, every pixel counts
Crimson is a software development organization based in Austin, Texas focused on helping health care professionals better serve patients through actionable insights that improve care delivery. Currently, one-third of all U.S. inpatient hospital admissions flow through our technology. We have offices in D.C., Ann Arbor, San Francisco, and Chennai. We're a division of The Advisory Board Company, we're growing fast, and we're on a mission.
Our culture is all about loving what you do, giving back to our communities, and getting stuff done. We support each other and share a mission to deliver products that make a real difference in health care quality - all in an environment that lets us collaborate and have plenty of fun. We're a passionate group always looking for smart people, fellow innovators, and creative rebels who will give 100 percent.
The Advisory Board Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Flexible hours and plenty of paid vacation
- MacBook Pros, large flat panels, Apple accessories, CS5 Design Premium, prototyping software, modern development tools, analog sketch tools and more
- Darts, ping-pong, gym, stocked beverages, cable TV and more
- Brand new modern office
- Austin casual, no dress code
This job listing was published 379 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising