7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Fracture: Lead Front-End Web Developer at Fracture
What is Fracture?
We're re-inventing the way consumers print and display their digital images. Our first product, printed glass, let’s you upload, edit, print directly onto glass, and have your Fracture shipped directly to you with everything you need to mount your Fracture. It’s as simple as Shoot. Share. Fracture.
Printing and framing pictures isn't necessary anymore. It's not easy or fun. Over 60 billion pictures are taken each year, and a majority will never see the light of day. Through a combination of vertically integrated manufacturing, a powerful web experience, and simple, affordable photoproducts, we're bringing back the magic of visual expression through printing.
We're not normal; we actually manufacture something tangible. Real. But that's what we love about what we do. We're what vertically-integrated, consumer manufacturing can become. Pairing old-school manufacturing with rapid innovation and the drive to disrupt such a stale industry makes us excited. We welcomed over 10,000 new customers last year in just our second full year of business, and we're growing like wildfire.
That’s why we need YOU
We're looking for a passionate and talented front-end web developer to take charge of Fracture's web design and online user experience. We want someone who can translate our vision for creating dead simple, innovative photoproducts into an intuitive, powerful web experience down to the very last pixel and line of code.
Who's our ideal senior front-end web developer?
- You’ve preferably had 2-5 years experience working in a startup environment and you embrace the organized chaos that is startup life
- You obsess over usability and functionality in your layouts and designs
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You can convey your ideas clearly and succinctly. You can quickly translate your ideas into wireframes, mockups, and diagrams to layout your thought process.
- You understand how to convert beautiful design into beautifully designed web pages; you connect the dots between looking impeccable and functioning smoothly
- You’re just as comfortable leading a team as you are rolling up your sleeves and showing off your coding chops. You want to do both
- You’re not a ninja, rockstar, guru, or a jedi. You’re just really flippin’ good at what you do, but you can get better
- You're young, hungry, and looking for an opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a fast-growing startup
- You know how to organize projects, delegate tasks, and you thrive on tight deadlines
You'll be working with every team at Fracture, from marketing and production to R&D and business development to create a website that promotes Fracture's mission of building the best photoproduct experience possible.
- Equity in a small yet fast growing company
- Free snacks
- Technology setup of your choice
- An intense learning environment surrounded by an incredibly talented, ambitious, and motivated team that'll push you to be your best.
Email us letting us know why you're the one for the job and a portfolio of your work
This job listing was published 383 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising