7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
SunGard Availability Services: Sr. UI Developer
(King of Prussia, PA)
Our Vision is to be the IT solutions provider of choice to ensure the availability of our customers’ business operations. Do you want to make a difference in one of the world's leading IT services companies' SunGard Availability Services offers careers that combine the independence of working in a small entrepreneurial environment with the depth of resources of a Fortune 500 technology company.
At SunGard Availability Services, we provide operations support to organizations that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission critical information and applications up and running. With the recent launch of our Enterprise Cloud Services, SunGard continues to invest in new technologies to stay in the foreground of technology innovations that solve business challenges.
You will be our user interface developer rock star, the owner of coolness and user advocate for our next generation Cloud based Business Continuity Management solution. You will implement pixel perfect designs that balance challenging customer needs with application performance. You will work closely with our UX design team to align product development with target audience needs, brand positioning and revenue goals.
The position requires an exceptional eye, relationship and consensus building skills, and a proven ability to think quickly in a rapidly evolving environment. Driven self-starter obsessed with growth and problem solving, and thrive in a fast paced, fast thinking, rapid execution environment.
Requirements and Preferred Requirements
The most competitive candidate will have the following:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining secure code in the user interface tier of the application;
- Proven ability to write clean, consistent, W3C/508 compliant code
- Understanding of standard web security protocols and procedures
- Cross browser development experience targeting popular internet browser technologies including MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Google Chrome.
- Proficient in HTML 5, hand coding HTML 5 skills a must.
- Use of complex 3rd party controls
- Tablet and Smart Phone UI development experience (IOS and Android)
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Experience working with a version control system (TFS, Sub-Version or similar).
- Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience designing and implementing commercial software.
- Strong Agile methodology experience
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with user interface design, usability and accessibility concepts
- Microsoft certified developer
- Multi-tenant SaaS product development experience
- .NET MVC experience
- Microsoft SQL Server experience.
- Tablet and Smart Phone UI development (IOS and Android)
- Web Services experience (REST and SOAP)
- Domain Driven Design experience
This job listing was published 386 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising