7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
True North Inc.: Technical Lead
(New York, NY)
True North Inc. is an inventive New Media and Marketing Agency. We produce award-winning programs for national clients in entertainment, retail, financial products, business-to-business, and consumer services. We’re experts in using digital platformsto meet acquisition, retention, and loyalty objectives.Established by direct marketing veterans, True North is recognized today as a creativeand technical innovator in interactive marketing. We combine media, creativity, and technology, to reach the most responsive audience in the most engaging manner.
Who We Need:
A hands-on Technical Lead who will oversee the execution of a variety of client projects including the technical functionality of all True North Digital Studio work prior to release. Typical projects include online ad campaigns, landing pages, email production and website development.
- 3 to 5 years interactive/digital media agency experience with developing projects
- Skilled in HTML, CSS, jQuery, AS3, PHP, MySQL, and Wordpress
- Fluency with media-buying terminology (CPM vs. CPA, Reach vs. Frequency, GIF vs. Flash) and familiarity with online advertising platforms.
- High level of troubleshooting and problem solving skills across multiple platforms.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and process for task completion. .
- Strong experience working with all agency players, including creative, technical, account staff on the inside, as well as clients, vendors, and partners on the outside.
- Explore technical solutions to projects and make recommendations to team members.
- Work with producers to outline functional specs and create test plans.
- Consult on project scopes/timelines.
- Lead QA initiatives across multiple platforms.
- Investigate reported QA problems and troubleshoot/assign issues to the appropriate team members.
- Update and help maintain bug-tracking systems, conduct verifications of bug-fixes and record results.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, long term disability, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Please include salary requirements when applying along with any related sample work.
This job listing was published 380 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising