7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Travelocity: Experience Design @ Travelocity!
Experience Designer : 00H96
Travelocity is looking for User Experience ninja who is all about tackling human-centered, real-world design challenges. Do you have a passion for bringing great interaction design together with stunning visual design? Do you have a high degree of literacy in front end coding? Or better yet, do you take your designs all the way through front end development?
What makes a Travelocity user experience designer? You are a design strategist, planner and creator. Travelocity Experience Designers participate at all stages of a project, including customer insights, product strategy, concepting, prototyping, detailed design, and front end development. You have a strong background in interaction design (including information architecture) and visual design skills (information design, typography, color, etc.). You must also be a systems thinker who considers how your feature, interaction, and page designs work and will be maintained across brands, channels (web/mobile), countries, and languages. You are comfortable working in a highly collaborative, agile environment, and are willing to wear multiple UX hats (IA, design, front end code).
- Create the end-to-end UX artifacts in support of product development. This includes: user personae, scenarios, feature lists, user stories, user flows, wireframes/information designs, visual designs, and any other supporting artifacts to describe the user experience is intended to work.
- Think through features and designs fully, taking into account both ideal and non-ideal scenarios along with how designs will translate to other locales and brands.
- Ensure that feature plans and designers are achievable, scalable, and maintainable over the long term.
- Collaborate closely with the product management and development teams
- Where needed, UX Designers will support front end development.
- Effectively communicate the intended functionality, flow, design patterns/styles, etc. to product managers, developers, architects, and other stakeholders both verbally and through the appropriate level of documentation
- Strong visual and interaction design are paramount in this position. A design portfolio of completed works is a must for consideration.
- At least 1+ years of user interface design experience
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors, and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- High proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Keynote, Visio, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work in a rapid development environment.
We are open to relocating candidates from outside of the DFW area. We are both a Mac and Windows powered environment.
Benefits first day, matching 401K, jeans every day, highly creative environment!! We have our own Starbucks onsite!
This job listing was published 382 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising