7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
UI/UX Designer – Zanbato
Zanbato is seeking a talented UI/UX Designer who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We’re bringing technology to the big-ticket, low-tech world of infrastructure investment. As part of our product team, you will shape that world through your innovative product ideas and user-centered designs.
We're a small company with a strong startup culture and as such you will have a wide-range of responsibilities touching on all aspects of user experience design: UI, IX, VD—and should be excited about this. Our preference is for candidates capable of executing across those aspects. Exceptional candidates with backgrounds in only one aspect but a passion for learning and growing in others will be considered.
- Participate in design and product discussions, taking ideas from concepts through production to launch
- Actively think of creative solutions to complex user experience problems and propose improvements to existing features
- Translate user needs into elegant, intuitive interfaces
- Adhere to established style guidelines and develop new styles and patterns as necessary
- Design and iterate on low/high fidelity wireframes, interaction flows, interface transitions and visual designs
- Run user-testing and apply research methodologies
- Balance creativity with consistency, while factoring in development efficiency and site performancewhen designing
- Strong online portfolio featuring examples of interactive work
- Attention to details and an eye for good typography, composition, and color.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain your design decisions
- Comfortable with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism
- Able to move seamlessly between product specs, wireframes and design tools
- Passionate about experience and interface design
- BS or BFA in any field Bonus points
- Have self-started projects
- Able to prototype interactions
- Experience writing HTML/CSS
Zanbato, based in Mountain View, CA, manages an online marketplace for investments in infrastructure projects (toll roads, airports, power plants, etc.). We help raise capital to build projects that are essential for global economic growth and for the well-being of millions of people around the world.
Founded in 2010 by Joe Lonsdale, co-founder of Palantir Technologies, and Dr. Ryan J. Orr, executive director at Stanford’s Collaboratory for Research on Global Projects, we are a team of passionate, young engineers and entrepreneurs. We recently signed a partnership to bring our platform to Africa, received endorsement from the G20, and closed a $3 million Series B round of funding.
This job listing was published 375 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising