7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
archer>malmo: digital creative director
In Search of: Unicorn, Jackalope, Digital Creative Director
As we search for these elusive creatures, we're fully aware that a uniquely gifted digital designer—one who can mentor, lead, and manage a group of equally gifted designers—may be the hardest to find.
But unlike those other mythic beasts, we know you're out there.
We also know you're drawn to creative environments where opportunity abounds, challenges await around every corner, and the culture inspires great work and limitless growth.
We want a visionary. A leader. A great designer who can grab the digital reins and steer both our team and our clients out of the desert and into the promised land.
Digital Creative DirectorRequirements:
- Demonstrated experience working as a digital designer for at least ten years, with daily hands-on use of widely accepted tools of the trade
- Track record of building a digital creative team, mentoring those in need, and keeping the team focused on work at hand
- Comfortable sharing work with account service teams and clients in a variety of settings
- An affinity for responsive design and a desire to stay well ahead of the curve with regards to emerging trends in digital design
- Ability to adhere to best practice in usability when demanded, but a willingness to place form before function when the situation warrants
- Advanced certifications or training in key subject matter areas
- Digging the high-pressure, fast-paced environment that is the norm in agency life
- Demonstrated track record for designing award winning digital creative elements
- Current blog and/or regular appearances at events where you share your POV on bleeding edge topics
How will you spend your days'
- create great digital work for our clients while inspiring and building a like-minded team
- oversee the work produced by the interactive creative team, ensuring that the designers produce superior creative work that meets project objectives, adheres to brand standards (when applicable), and fosters an outstanding user experience
- provide hands-on creative direction to interactive designers
- serve as the digital creative champion and maintain brand equities while exploring and evolving the voice/look/feel for digital creative
AdAge recently named us one of the top 10 places to work in advertising. What makes this especially cool? The employees are the voters. Which means folks here are pretty happy. And not just because we took the vote on Beer Cart Friday.
This job listing was published 378 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising