7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Internap: Interactive Designer
(New York, NY)
We are seeking a Visual UI/Interactive Designer to elevate the aesthetic of our interactive customer experiences, ranging from the public facing website and interactive portal, to desktop and mobile applications.
You should be a highly-motivated design professional, excited by the opportunity to solve interesting & diverse problems and work closely with our development and engineering teams to create award-winning applications and digital experiences.
You will join our elite team, which is responsible for creating and iterating our customer facing business automation platform; designing the look and feel of new features and functionality as well as evolving the core engine and existing integrations.
You will work in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that values innovation, agility, and insight -- and is full of smart and interesting people, too.
- Work within a small team of designers to create a consistent look and feel across multiple platforms for a unified customer experience.
- Ability to quickly iterate design ideas & concepts, from pencil sketch to Photoshop.
- Actively work with development and engineering teams to understand functionality and intended use.
- Create interfaces and design that are as usable as they are beautiful.
- Continually impress our customers and prospects with every new release.
- 3+ years of interactive experience, preferably in consumer facing web apps. Prior Startup experience a plus.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) and other standard industry tools.
- Strong typographic and layout skills (familiarity with grid based design and how it can be applied in digital design).
- Knowledge of web development skills/tools such as CSS/HTML (HTML5, CSS3).
- A desire to learn about the hosting & data center industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills as well as focused attention to detail.
- A strong online portfolio is a must.
Small company feel with large company reach.
View of the Statue of Liberty, 29th floor outdoor balcony.
Fridge by your desk. Free Pizza Fridays.
This job listing was published 298 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising