7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Zoosk Inc.: UI Designer - Mobile Products
(San Francisco, CA)
User Interface Designer
Zoosk is looking for passionate designers to help build great mobile user experiences. You should know interactivity inside and out and know how to please the user with your visual style. You have a million ideas on how to make the product look its best for our millions of users. Your design work is clean, focused, and inspiring to others. You will work with our senior product designer, product managers, and engineering teams to create beautiful interfaces that facilitate what users want to do, and delight them along the way.
- Translate requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design
- Find ways to delight users with your design
- Help convert your design to multiple platforms
- Extensive experience developing consumer and/or commercial web application interfaces
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, user experiences
- Solid intuition of best practices and tools used in user-centered interaction design
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color
- Fluid ability to design in Photoshop, Fireworks, and Illustrator
- Experience in creating various prototype methods and knowledge of best practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- Active Social Networking application user
- Experience in online game or social/mobile app design
- Prior experience designing and building applications using APIs
- Ability to prototype your work in HTML/CSS/JS
Zoosk is the romantic social network with millions of singles from around the globe using the service each month. Zoosk provides a fun and social online dating experience that users can easily access from Zoosk's website, social networking applications, mobile devices, and downloadable desktop application. Zoosk is available in 25 languages and has subscribers in more than 70 countries. The service enables users to join, browse, and send a limited number of messages for free. Zoosk users can upgrade to a premium subscription for full access or purchase virtual currency to buy select features and virtual gifts. Founded in 2007 by Shayan Zadeh and Alex Mehr, the company is based in San Francisco and backed by Canaan Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, and ATA Ventures.
Zoosk is the single fastest growing romantic social network on the web and our supersonic performance was celebrated in the 2011 Digital 100: The World's Most Valuable Startups and 2 years in a row in the Wall Street Journal’s The Next Big Thing 2010/11: The Top 50 Venture-Funded Companies
This job listing was published 320 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising