7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
(San Francisco, CA)
User Interface Developer
Zoosk is looking for a full-time UI/UX web developer who can turn conceptual visual designs into efficient, standards-compliant HTML5 and CSS. Your creations will touch the lives of our members around the world. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a passionate and smart team, striving to deliver high quality web experiences with the latest technologies.
- Produce lean, semantic markup and CSS based on mock-ups from a visual designer
- Catalog, document, and maintain reusable and extensible CSS class tags
- Work with a visual designer to maintain a style guide for web-based user experiences
- Experienced at transforming visual designs into HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of the nuances of different browser rendering engines and how to customize your code for each when necessary
- Familiarity with image optimization for the web
Zoosk is the romantic social network with millions of singles from around the globe using the service each month. Zoosk provides a fun and social online dating experience that users can easily access from Zoosk's website, social networking applications, mobile devices, and downloadable desktop application. Zoosk is available in 25 languages and has subscribers in more than 70 countries. The service enables users to join, browse, and send a limited number of messages for free. Zoosk users can upgrade to a premium subscription for full access or purchase virtual currency to buy select features and virtual gifts. Founded in 2007 by Shayan Zadeh and Alex Mehr, the company is based in San Francisco and backed by Canaan Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, and ATA Ventures.
Zoosk is the single fastest growing romantic social network on the web and our supersonic performance was celebrated in the 2011 Digital 100: The World's Most Valuable Startups and 2 years in a row in the Wall Street Journal’s The Next Big Thing 2010/11: The Top 50 Venture-Funded Companies
This job listing was published 294 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising