7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Tagboard: Web Developer / Core Team Member
We're Tagboard, a startup in Redmond, WA. We're building a new medium for real-time conversation and lasting community. Web 2.0 gave us great tools for discovering, connecting, and sharing, but falls short in delivering ways to have meaningful conversations or cultivate true communities. Want to help us fill the gap?
As one of our engineering team members, you will be asked to give creative input, craft beautiful and documented code, follow best practices, hit deadlines, exercise professionalism (in what you do and how you do it), and maintain an active interest in the overall success of what we're building as a company, beyond just the scope of your projects.
To qualify, you must:
- Demonstrate the ability to code according to current best practices and standards while remaining flexible, agile, and responsive in your approach
- Above all, have an insatiable desire and ability to learn/grow
To be successful, you must:
- Implement and maintain the experience layers of the Tagboard architecture
- Demonstrate personal, professional, and technical growth
- Maintain a track record of good rapport and relationship with your team (us)
- Demonstrate how your contributions have provided value to Tagboard customers
- Become a cornerstone of our company
- Offer competitive salary and compensation
- Give you equity
- Provide you with 20 days of flexible paid time, plus Holidays, per year
- Get the tools you need to succeed in your job
- Allow for a flexible daily work schedule
- Are located in downtown Redmond, WA, in a 100-year old, historic brick building, adjacent to Redmond Town Center and two-blocks from a major Metro Transit station
- Have a casual and fun work environment (equipped with adjustable sitting/standing desks, dart board, Xbox, whiteboard wall, etc.)
- Value a healthy work/life balance and encourage each other to keep this a priority
- Have a strong set of core values
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competitive salary; equity; benefits; coffee; more.
This job listing was published 315 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising