7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Archon Systems Inc: Web App Developer (rails with backbone)
We're a fast-paced, creative, software startup team working on an exciting new web app (tell you more about that in person).
Unlike most startups that starts with nothing, we're proven and profitable. We have already developed a product, inFlow Inventory, for small businesses that's #1 in its class with 300,000+ installs in 60 countries. But the new product that we are making is even more exciting!
We're looking for world-class talents to join us, kick ass, and have fun here in beautiful Toronto, Canada.
Check us out at www.archonsystems.com!
Some of our job benefits
- top market salary:our target is better than 75% of comparable companies
- health care benefits
- stock options
- work from home at least 2 days a week
- flexible office hours
- all-expenses-paid conferences
- 50% subsidized gym memberships
- top-notch computers
- beautiful office
- awesome people to work withmake a difference: you'll be the first 10 members of a rapidly growing startup
A sample of our other members background
- ex Googler @ Silicon Valley who previously graduated #1 in U Waterloo math faculty
- ex developer and designer for Mozilla (organization that made Firefox)
- ex lead developer of another web 2.0 company
- ex marketer who won international marketing competition twice, beating out Fortune 500 companiesand other great people!
As our Web Developer, you will be working on our new Secret Stealth Project. You will be responsible for programming in an entire feature from front-end to back-end. You will also focus on getting the usability and look & feel *right* in order for our users to have the best experience possible.
You should have:
- Ability to complete an entire feature from HTML/CSS/JS to RoR to SQL
- Care deeply about UI (both usability and look & feel)
- Hands-on experience with Ruby on Rails and SQL
- 1+ year of software development experience
- Bachelor degree or higher
Nice to have (but not necessary):
- HTML5, SCSSjQuery, jQUI, Backbone, CoffeeScript
- web/graphic design
Other stuff we'd be happy to hear about:
- Experience with business systems (accounting, inventory, CRM, etc.)
- Experience designing and building web applications (not just websites)
- Experience with social media (blogging, Twitter, hardcore Facebooking)
- Open-source or recreational coding projects
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Tell us something interesting about yourself, or we'll just have to Google you. (ha!)
This job listing was published 281 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising