7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
(New York, NY)
Temboo is a small, solid start-up full of smart people who love to learn from each other, and are motivated by a larger sense of a purpose. Our mission is to impact and improve the ways technology is created and put to use. By building tools that work with the cloud, we make it possible for developers to focus on the 'what' and 'why' of app invention while we take care of the 'how.' Our intelligent code snippets called Choreos are instantly deployable, updatable, modular and scalable. They make playing with APIs simple, and implementing otherwise time-consuming and technically difficult processes (like handling authentication) nearly automagical. The result: a new wave of makers, cities, and industries that can call upon the clouds and bring forth innovative and meaningful technology that will improve lives.
Our future and fellow Product Lead has a head for computation and an eye for design. This developer-designer or designer-developer masterfully uses technology to serve humanist ends. At one point, our Product Lead-to-be was a software developer, a superb tactical negotiator of Time and Quality, a designer of user experiences, and a wise listening tree. Our Product Lead is able to harness engineering, business, and design power in order to build a lovingly crafted, user-oriented product.
The Product Lead is an especially important role because you'll work directly with everyone at Temboo, from our founders to our beloved users. You'll be anticipating user needs to build a product of genuine value. A critical thinker and generous communicator, you're a forest-seer and tree-appreciator that will set the bar for quality and innovation within Temboo. We insist on that — it keeps us focused on our mission to make the world easier to use.
ABOUT THE GIG
- Work with engineering, user experience, product marketing, and the founders to support and enhance our products.
- Drive the product vision with a flexible and open mind.
- Create functional specifications, mock ups, prototypes, and workflows to define the user experience of new features.
- Facilitate communications (i.e., translate, amplify, advocate, empathize) between customers, product management, support, and engineering groups to address technical questions or concerns.
- Share your technical and design reasoning behind decisions.
- Contribute positivity to the rapid growth of our constantly evolving start-up.
- Experience as a software developer. You have the technical chops to communicate with the engineering team and our audience of developers.
- Experience as a Product Lead in tech.
- UX expertise motivated by a deep empathy and respect for the end user: our user experience is something that sets us apart as a developer tool.
- Understanding of how we can improve our product to increase functionality and unlock new uses.
- Ability to learn new technologies, strategies, tools and competencies as they become important to finding solutions.
- Awareness of current best practices, emerging technologies, and a passion for staying on the cutting edge of the tech world.
- Excellent communication, problem identification, and resolution skills.
- An intrinsic sense of motivation, honesty, and nuance.
- An agile, curious mind and a sense of humor.
At Temboo, we respect individual contribution, offer competitive compensation, enjoy an informal office environment, and provide the unique opportunity to shape a truly visionary company. We appreciate people who also have passionate interests outside of work (feel free to share some of those in your cover letter).
This job listing was published 283 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising