7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Credit Karma: Product Manager for Credit Karma
(San Francisco, CA)
Credit Karma is a funded financial services start-up located in the Financial District of San Francisco with over 7 million users. With all of this growth, we're looking for a few talented engineers to help us handle the current demand and grow with us as we aim to hit 10 million users by the end of 2012!
We help consumers improve their financial situation through a completely free online credit management service. Our San Francisco office is beautifully situated in the bustling Financial District of SF, a couple blocks from BART and a mile from Caltrain. We also offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Health and Dental Insurance (Credit Karma pays for 85% of the plan for Employee and Spouse!)
- 401(k) plan
- Stock options!
- A well-stocked kitchen featuring greek yogurt, clif bars, and a respectable array of beverages
- Ping pong and dart gun breaks
- and our personal favorite.........Awful/Amazing Movie Nights every other week
If you have a good attitude and the skills that pay the proverbial bills, then we'd love to talk to you!
Credit Karma is looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive the brand, features, and overall user experience. We’re looking for someone to successfully guide products through the lifecycle from conception to launch to evaluation, as well as:
- Defining new product features, prioritizing the product roadmap, and managing product release cycles
- Increasing the profitability of existing products and developing new products for the company
- Building products from existing ideas and helping to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with partners
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy;a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. This is a critical role where you can help lead Credit Karma to the next level of success!
- Define the overall product and experience for our users and own the product roadmap
- Write requirements/specifications for all new product features and additions to existing features
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key partners
- Work with engineering to make trade-offs based on development feasibility/cost versus product/ business impact
- Own all product metrics, including ease of signup and use, engagement, and referrals
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Front End Development, BackEnd Engineering, Sales, and Marketing) through market, product, and positioning requirements
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- Minimum 4 years of recent experience working in product management for a consumer facing Internet brand/site
- Advanced technical skills including a working knowledge of site development tools
- Adept in wireframing and basic design implementation
- Proficient writing skills
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Undeniable passion for building for the web
- Results and metrics driven
- Core understanding of customer needs and motivations, how to identify them, and turn them into actionable requirements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Health and Dental Insurance (Credit Karma pays for 85% of the plan for Employee and Spouse!)
A well-stocked kitchen featuring greek yogurt, clif bars, and a respectable array of beverages
Ping pong and dart gun breaks
and our personal favorite.........Awful/Amazing Movie Nights
This job listing was published 280 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising