7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
(New York City)
GetGlue is proudly located in New York City's vibrant technology epicenter, the Flatiron District. We're close to coffee shops, gyms, bars and restaurants.
With over 3M users, we are building one of the largest social networks for TV, movies and sports. We are partnered with 75 major television networks and 10 movie studios, and backed by prominent venture capital firms.
Awards & Press
- Best Check-in and Loyalty Social TV Award 2012
- AlwaysOns' 2012 OnHollywood Top 100 Company
- Mashable's 2011 Breakout Startup of the Year
- Fast company:50 Most Innovative Companies
- AdAge Media Vanguard Award 2011
- TNW: Top 10 Media App 2011
- Additional coverage from CNN, LA Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, Fast Company, Billboard, and many other publications.
Perform an essential role in the visual communication and experience of GetGlue.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a designer with the passion and ability to execute ideas in the most simple and useful way. This means producing delightful, detailed visual designs but also having a broad understanding of how applications work and how they should feel.
You will be delivering visual designs for new product features for various mobile platforms and web. In addition to product design you will be designing advertising and support materials for both digital and print marketing, and from time to time designing presentation materials for meetings and pitches.
You will work alongside other designers and collaborate with the product, developer and marketing teams to create a cohesive experience across all mediums. You will take the part of a critical role in helping define all aspects of what is presented to our users, partners and the media.
This job is for you if:
- You are a self-motivated hard worker that likes to get things done
- You love solving problems
- You are skilled at designing useful layouts from written and verbal concepts
- You love to design slick interfaces
- You love finding solutions that present information in the most simple and useful way
- You love a fast-paced environment where design is iterative
- You love being resourceful and efficient
- You love designing for the web and mobile, and preparing assets for the UI
- You love designing and preparing files for print
- You enjoy TV shows, movies, and/or sports
- Spectacular visual design and problem solving skills
- Clear understanding of design practices for mobile and web
- Great verbal and written communication
- Great prototyping skills (wireframes, hi-fi PSDs, UI animation mockups, etc)
- Ability to work quickly in Photoshop and Illustrator
- An extraordinary eye for detail
- Comfort working with individuals across the organization
- 4+ years of interaction and product design experience on web/mobile
- Ability to communicate ideas through CSS and HTML is a plus
- Audio and video production skills are a plus
- B.A. in design is a plus
We offer a competitive salary, full medical/dental benefits, 401k, 3 weeks vacation, gym reimbursement, and other cool perks.
1. Create a getglue.com account and explore the system.
2. Like your top shows and movies
3. Email your resume, a portfolio link, and your GetGlue username to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Your candidacy will not be considered if you don't follow the steps above.
This job listing was published 279 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising