7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
PINT: Front-End Web Developer
- Excellent proficiency in the following: semantic HTML and CSS based layout, Photoshop PSD to CSS executions, and template construction
- Good understanding of cross-browser development and usability issues
- Experience building templates or editing content within them preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance required
- Able to work on multiple projects and work to deadlines
- Graphic or UX design skills a plus
- 2+ years experience working in a professional, team-oriented environment and/or experience working on commercial sites
- Work extensively implementing sites into various CMS systems from HTML/CSS templates
- Create HTML/CSS templates
- Run quality assurance tests throughout the project life-cycle
- Complete website maintenance requirements and content population
- Collaborate with our tech department to create solutions and to implement custom applications.
- Work on multiple projects and jobs simultaneously requiring stringent attention to detail and excellent time-management capabilities.
- Learn from and contribute to a team of people with wide-ranging experience and skills in website development.
- Stay current on industry progression and standards. Have a hand in incorporating new operations and standards at PINT, thus maintaining its forward-thinking and progressive nature.
This is preferrably a full-time, on-site position at our offices in Pacific Beach, but telecommuting can be considered for superior candidates that are not looking to join us in beautiful San Diego. We offer industry-competitive salaries and benefit packages for full-time employees and all our employees are passionate about Web Development so you'll be in good company.
If you're interested in joining the PINT team send your resume, salary requirements, and work samples to email@example.com. Qualified candidates may be invited to take a skills assessment test prior to the formal interview process.
This job listing was published 248 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising