7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Centerline Digital: Executive Creative Director - Interactive
Centerline is a strategic, content marketing agency crafting compelling digital experiences.
We are looking for an Executive Creative Director to lead our in-house team of developers and designers. The ideal candidate knows what it takes to effectively manage and motivate creative professionals.
Our Interactive Team translates solution-oriented strategies into compelling interactive pieces with intuitive user interfaces for both mobile and web. The Executive Creative Director will be responsible for elevating the quality and efficiency of our interactive projects and development process.
If you enjoy leading a team and have a passion for digital marketing, please apply to join us in our downtown Raleigh office!
You'll be called on to:
- Cultivate the growth of individuals within the Interactive Team, while taking ultimate responsibility for the quality, direction and effectiveness of the work.
- Hold team accountable for the on-time, on-target delivery of client projects.
- Ensure clients’ strategic business goals are achieved through each phase of the design and development process, from initial concept to final project delivery.
- Serve as the proactive liaison between the Interactive Team and Account Management, as well as other in-house creative groups.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Project Managers to estimate timelines, staff projects, and resolve traffic issues as they arise.
- Contribute creative ideas, expertise in web design and development, and effective leadership within the Interactive Team – and across the company.
Our Executive Creative Director - Interactive must have:
- Experience developing interactive solutions within a fast-paced and deadline-drive environment, preferably within an agency setting.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver the highest level of quality, creativity, and innovation – all within the technical expectations and brand guidelines of our clients.
- An established understanding of best practices in visual and interface design.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- A strong interest in emerging technologies that can improve the quality of our work.
- A compelling online portfolio and Bachelor’s Degree.
About Centerline Digital
We are a carefully assembled group of talented people, working together to provide great ideas and flawless execution for our Fortune-type clients.
We are located in downtown Raleigh, NC within a new location that has just been renovated into a modern, loft-style headquarters. The open plan reflects our commitment to free-flowing communication, process transparency and team effort.
In addition to our inspiring environment and brilliant coworkers, Centerliners enjoy a wide range of perks – including a fully-stocked bar, snacks & drinks, pizza on Fridays, massage chairs, an outdoor grill, quarterly outings, and fitness opportunities during the workday.
Centerline offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes a matching 401k plan, full medical and dental benefits and a profit sharing plan. Because we believe in finding the right candidate for long-term success, we are willing to offer relocation assistance.
This job listing was published 241 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising