7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Eysys Ltd.: UI/UX Designer
About The Opportunity
Once in a while, a chance comes up to be part of something special. We are looking for an excellent UI / UX designer to join our team and help design the next-generation global ecommerce platform incorporating the latest advances in online commerce including personalisation, SoLoMo (Social, Location, Mobile) and driven by big data mining and analysis, machine learning and cloud computing.
Who We're Looking For
A UI / UX designer is a multi-faceted individual, spanning multiple diverse groups of people. At Eysys, our design team create concepts by working with customers and key stakeholders and then coax those concepts into reality by working with our engineering team. We are looking for a great UI / UX designer who:
- Is comfortable working in a rapid iteration development cycle moving from prototype to production, tuning and changing an application design and interface based on user feedback
- Wants to employ cutting-edge design techniques (especially responsive design) to create compelling and beautiful user interfaces
- Can rapidly prototype ideas and concepts to elicit stakeholder feedback
- Has a good understanding of key UI and UX concepts, issues and solutions for mobile platforms
- Has a deep understanding of web usability standards, accessibility guidelines, cross-browser development
- Has a strong interest in how ecommerce works, especially SEO and PPC, and how to measure every facet of online behaviour to improve the UI and UX experience
- Has a deep interest in the application of Social, Local and Mobile concepts to drive ecommerce
- Is a proactive verbal, visual and written communicator, and possesses the ability to interact with a diverse group of stakeholders - executives, subject matter experts and software engineers
- Works with developers and subject matter experts to establish the user interface and experience and minimise tradeoffs between usability and technical limitations
- Uses templating languages like LESS/SCSS and jade/HAML to rapidly iterate designs
- Most important of all.. where you donít know something, be happy and ready to roll your sleeves up and learn it!
Our culture is to work hard using the latest and most relevant technologies and to have lots of fun while doing it! We believe passionately in building and delivering truly game-changing software to our customers. Our ideal candidates are self-starting, good communicators, love figuring out how to make business better through technology and work well in a team.
Please send us your CV, a cover letter, and some links to some of your most recent work.
This job listing was published 269 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising