7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Mindreactor/GS&F: Associate Front End Developer
Mindreactor, a division of GS&F, is currently looking for an Associate Front End Developer to work with us in our Nashville office. Mindreactor Associates work independently and in support of the rest of the team by helping to maintain and develop a varietyof interactive experiences/projects/sites in an open, fun and highly collaborative environment. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-energy team that’s expanding.
We’re looking for someone who’s got a great grasp on web standards, is a strong problem solver, a rockstar designer and impeccable craftsman.
The Associate Front End Developer we need:
- Has at least 1+ year’s experience designing and maintaining websites in a client services environment
- Is a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content development, editing for the web, and site management
- Has basic Adobe Creative Suite skills and a desire to learn more
- Gets why experience in Expression Engine or Wordpress is a plus for us
- Is a thinker who’s curious and has great communication skills
- Knows their way around Microsoft Office only because they have to
If you think you’re the right person for the job, send us an email and convince us. Don’t forget to include some links to your work.
Mindreactor is a digital innovation team dedicated to keeping clients on the forefront of interactive solutions. As a division of GS&F, Mindreactor collaborates with other agency teams to craft strategic, compelling and memorable interactive experiences.
Flexible Work Schedule, Great Benefits, Paid Training
+ Be sure to include links
This job listing was published 756 days ago.
Brought to you by: