7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Vast Bridges: Bad-Ass Front-End Web Designer
Vast Bridges is looking for our next outstanding Web Designer to conceptualize, create and maintain online assets for a variety of our brand partners.
Do you want to explore new design concepts, be an integral part of creating immediate bottom-line results and realize your potential as a creative genius'
Please keep reading.
If you prefer to work with worn concepts while the Internet continues to innovate around you, please move along. No offense, but innovation is more our style.
Apply now if...
- You're passionate and knowledgeable about new web design technology but still know when it is best to use tables
- You're obsessed with great design and always know the latest design trends
- You're competitive and confident enough to have your work A-B tested across hundreds of thousands of visitors
- You are humble enough and eager to work with and learn from some of the most skilled online talent possible
- You create exceptional designs and sites in weeks, not months, and are flexible enough to jump on a project mid-cycle if required
- You're cool with interacting with database developers, SEO experts, copywriters & business leaders each and every work day
- You can get beat at darts, foozball and basketball all in one day and are able to chalk it up to just another day at the office
And you are talented and you know it...
- You are a master at conceptualizing, designing and creating refined, functional sites that engage visitors upon first impact and influence them to act
- You're extremely confident in your HTML and HTML5 skills and best practices (including all the new elements, attributes and features)
- You can utilize CSS within responsive design
- You are well-versed in CSS3
- You have a knock-your-socks-off portfolio that you can't wait to share (please include these with your resume)
- You know all about the quirkiness of between the different web browsers and your design accounts for those
- You have fantastic Illustrator and Photoshop skills (BONUS: Dreamweaver skills)
- (Brownie Points) You have a marketing and/or developer background.
Why you'll love it here...
Because you will go beyond your job description as a designer at Vast Bridges. Have a great idea? You'll have the freedom to run with it, because at Vast Bridges, your ideas won't be confined to one department. Designers are integral members of the marketing team and actively participate in regular business meetings and brainstorming sessions. As a designer, you'll work directly with members of the company's leadership team to help develop strategies that produce results.
About Vast Bridges...
Vast Bridges is a technology company that helps ordinary businesses become high-growth businesses. We are growing extremely fast through advantageous relationships with our product partners. People who thrive at Vast Bridges tend to think like entrepreneurs, are comfortable working in a quantitative environment (think ROI), are consistently able to deliver results under pressure and have a competitive spirit combined with a great sense of teamwork.
Completely relaxed dress code, never-ending supply of coffee, hot chocolate and snacks, breaks that are filled with darts, foosball, table hockey and 55 inch TV for PS3 gaming, company outings such as parties, lunches, indoor rock-climbing, paid trips to conferences!!! Health, Dental, 401(k), Vacation-time, Sick-time & Paid Holidays!!
This job listing was published 727 days ago.
Brought to you by: