7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Environmental Defense Fund: Senior Producer
With world attention focused on both the environment and the economy, Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) is where policymakers and business leaders turn for win-win solutions. This leading green group, with programs from Boston to Beijing,has tripled in size over the past decade by focusing on strong science, uncommon partnerships and market-based approaches. You can be part of a vibrant workplace that welcomes diverse perspectives, talents and contributions, where innovation and a focus on results are a way of life.
The senior producer will manage digital production and guide the development of our digital infrastructure. The senior producer works with a small team of production specialists, a programmer and project managers to shape and execute projects that support EDF’s digital goals. This person will be our most experienced web producer, making sure the team’s work is forward-thinking and consistently high-quality. Projects range from quick-turnaround microsites and consumer-facing interactive features to complex databases and infrastructure improvements. This position will report to the Senior Director of Digital Platforms and Strategy and will work in our DC office. If you are a resourceful problem-solver and dedicated mentor, we’d love to talk with you.
- Execute and continue developing our digital technology roadmap, ensuring that we can employ the right tools to meet our goals for years to come.
- Manage the build phase of digital projects, in close coordination with project managers.
- Act as the primary project manager on build-intensive projects, including hiring and managing outside firms to supplement our in-house capabilities.
- Supervise a small team, helping them build and refine their skills in a fast-changing field.
- Build sites and features, both to meet project needs and to keep your own skills fresh.
- Contribute to overall digital team planning, brainstorming and improvement
- At least 7 years of experience with digital projects, including project or staff management
- Experience defining and managing production workflow, including using tools such as Basecamp
- Ability to guide learning and stay on top of new developments in technology and work practices, both for yourself and your team
- Commitment to EDF’s environmental mission will make the work more interesting, but is not required.
Due to the volume of employment applications and queries received, EDF is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate.
Environmental Defense Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job listing was published 910 days ago.
Brought to you by: