7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Greentech Media: Part-time Graphic Designer/Freelancer
(Brooklyn, NY | New York, NY)
Greentech Media is an integrated online media company designed to deliver the highest-quality content in the industry, whether it is research, news or critical networking events.
Join our graphic team at Greentech Media to help build and communicate research, news, and events for the Solar and Smart Grid Industries.
Position: Part-time Graphic Designer/Freelancer
Hours: Varies from 20 hours a week to 20-30hrs a month depending on needs
Employment Experience: Graphic Design experience
Education: BFA in Graphic Design/Communication Design
About the job:
The Graphic Designer will be assisting, the lead and associate Designer on projects, as well as work independently on assignments from initial concept through each design approval stage to finished mechanical. The designer will work, with various staff (graphics team, marketing, research, etc.) to understand their goals for each project and develop a solution.
- Create/format market research reports.
- Produce marketing materials for events and research (research promos, event collateral, print ads, amongst other printed collateral) and online creative in accordance with style guide and Greentech Media's marketing standards.
- Create online components, emails, banners, and landing pages to promote our marketing research reports and upcoming events
- Attend to multiple marketing projects and meet all production schedule deadlines associated with the projects
- Work as a team with other Creative Resources staff on all projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years direct related experience
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Distiller)
- Adobe InDesign; must have strong knowledge within this program (paragraph/character styles and masters)
- Editorial Design (layout for books, newsletters, and marketing reports).
- Understanding and use of graphic compression tools
- Excellent typographic and layout skills
- Working knowledge of four-color printing process, digital production, and pre-press delivery formats
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to format chart styles in Excel.
- Work with Word and PowerPoint
- Complete understanding and use of Mac OS Platform
- Ability to work quickly, multi-task, and be flexible in a high-pressure fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment, willing to work additional hours to meet set deadlines, and have a strong attention to detail and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic HTML/CSS experience and web design background.
Please send your resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Design Job.
No phone calls will be accepted. Thanks
Email Only, no phone calls allowed.
This job listing was published 854 days ago.
Brought to you by: