7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Coalition Technologies: Web Development Project Manager
(Marina Del Rey)
Coalition Technologies is a Los Angeles based web design firm that specializes in increasing sales for ecommerce websites and increasing sales for services businesses. Our purpose is defined by our goal of providing “Exceptional Online Marketing Services”.
Our leadership is committed to providing a better work environment and an opportunity for a better life. By hiring the best people and then encouraging them to constantly improve, we provide an unrivaled value to the consumer.
The Web Development Project Manager must be a technically proficient, self-motivated leader, capable of overseeing our design & development process. If you are an innovative thinker with the desire and initiative to make an impact on our company and clients, you have our promise to thrive in our collaborative and team-driven environment while enjoying challenges and rewards that we have to offer.
- Assist and review development of project scopes, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and identified risks
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage the team responsible for delivery of all web deliverables. This includes design, development and QA personnel
- Define project scope and give clear instructions to design + development team
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Assure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to Account Managers
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards
- Ensure that project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Collaborate with SEO team, developers and other stakeholders to establish the vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Attend client meetings as required
- Ensure that approved requirements are developed in sufficient scope and detail that will result in the delivery of a solution that meets customer needs as they perceive them
- Assist with developing quality assurance processes and documentation and testing where needed.
- Maintain awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership capability, preferably with leadership experience with teams of 3+ people
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Familiarity with project management software such as Basecamp, MS Project, Visio, Sales Force, etc.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid understanding of web design standards, usability, and rich media
- Strong familiarity with e-commerce platforms. Preferably: Sales Force, Big Commerce and Magento
- Experience working with large/complicated sites and high profile clients
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Web development and design experience is a plus
KEYWORDS: Web Project Manager, Web PM, PM, Project Manager, Project Management
Our company offers many opportunities for growth & training, as well as fun stuff like regular Friday lunches, BBQs, Lakers games, ping pong and much more.
DOE $40,000-$80,000 + Paid Time Off, Health Benefits & Gym Membership.
How to Apply:
Please send us an email with the subject line "CT Project Manager" and include your resume, cover letter, links to previous work, references and anything else that will help your application stand out.
This job listing was published 641 days ago.
Brought to you by: