7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Beaconfire Consulting: UX Lead / Information Architect
(Washington DC Metro Area (Arlington, VA))
Did you see the AFL-CIO site? Yeah, we built that. What about the Ad Council? That one, too. Beaconfire builds great sites for fantastic organizations and we are looking for a UX/IA to join in the adventure.
An experienced User Experience consultant & Information Architect who is excited to be part of a team where we create innovative, user-focused Web interfaces for our nonprofit clients. We’re looking for someone who can conduct user and stakeholder interviews; define personas; develop sitemaps; create wireframes; facilitate client workshops; and document business requirements. It’s never a dull day in the office, so if you want to use your powers for good, this job is for you.
- At least 3 years creating Web user experience related documentation
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design, user analysis techniques,and web usability best practices
- Experience with diagramming tools like Axure, Visio or Balsamic
- Ability to work on several concurrent projects with matrixed teams (experience working in a consulting environment is a big plus)
Check out the full job description here: http://beaconfire.com/UXIA-Consultant
In addition to a competitive salary, Beaconfire's benefits include health, dental and vision insurance; 401k with match; professional development budget, work/life balance -- seriously; profit sharing; individual quarterly bonus plan; casual work environment (think flip flops); monthly staff events; and more.
Send a cover letter describing why you believe you would be a good fit for this position -- and for Beaconfire -- along with your resume and salary requirements.
Other Important Job Information:
* This position is full time at our Washington DC Metro Area office. No relocation budget available.
* This position requires occasional travel throughout the US, primarily in the northeastern corridor.
* Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and maintain proper work authorization throughout employment with Beaconfire.
* Beaconfire offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
* Beaconfire is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This job listing was published 140 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising