7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Modern Tribe Inc: Design a Fortune 500 Food WordPress Site
The Opportunity: We are in the mix of a pretty sweet set of gigs and could use one more hand. We’re looking for a HIGHLY DETAIL ORIENTED graphic designer to join our team for a 2-3 month project. The bulk of the projects will run through earlyapril, with the opportunity for future gigs. We have about 100 hours or so of design work that the right person can grab. This will be a mixture of ux & wireframing, followed by skinning and visual design. Help design a high profile food site with millions of monthly users for a fortune 500 company.
The Company: At Modern Tribe Inc, we coordinate full time freelancers to develop custom solutions for some of the world’s largest companies, government institutions and smaller growing organizations. We pride ourselves on our ability to bridge people and technology and to bring the passion and dedication of an entrepreneur to every project.
Team Requirements: We love working with each other because we have built a culture that suits us well. We work exclusively with freelancers and coordinate their talents for large projects.
To be on our team, you must be:
* Happy: Its fun to work with people you like who make you feel cheerful.
* Helpful: Always looking for ways that you can help others.
* Curious: It is essential that you have a passion for learning. Technology changes daily, and life has a way of constantly raising the bar.
* Accountable: Our clients expect us to get the right thing done on budget and on time. Communicating expectations and meeting them is the cornerstone of success.
Location: Work from anywhere in the US or Canada or the world (as long as you are *completely and genuinely fluent in english* and work during US hours).
* Using blasmaiq, explore different flow and layouts for a wide variety of experiences.
* Integrate stringent brand guidelines to create a rich look and feel.
* Take UI screens to PSD, give them a personality and polish them to a shine. Get the gutters, corners, colors, fonts ... consistent and clean.
* Make sure that design elements are used correctly across a large set of designs.
* Chop and interface with the developers.
* Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, with a methodical approach to all tasks
* Strong communication and/or experience working as part of a remote team
* Ability to prioritize own workload and work to exacting deadlines
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
* Desire to constantly learn about the industry
* Fluent English speaker
Required Knowledge and Experience
* Strong Photoshop Experience
* Passion for Detail and Standards
* Full-Time Freelancers ONLY
Compensation: Pay range is USD $30-60 per hour commensurate with background, qualifications and experience. This is a one time contract position (though we are always seeking long standing relationships with kick-ass people).
* Big name clients
* In business for yourself, not by yourself
* We get shit done
* 100% remote
* Pay net 30
* We manage projects so you can focus on being an awesome technician
* Minimal non-billable overhead
* A link to your portfolio or a list of sites / apps you have designed.
* A nice personal hello message
* The rate you are looking for
* Your favorite color (that way we know you read this)
This job listing was published 868 days ago.
Brought to you by: