7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Familiar Studio: Studio Coordinator
(New York, NY)
The studio coordinator will provide administrative support to our small design studio— including document management, presentation preparation, general office management, bookkeeping, estimate preparation.
This is a junior level position but the ideal candidate is a quick and enthusiastic learner who is interested in growing with the studio.
Job functions would include:
- Expense tracking, bookkeeping and payroll management in Quickbooks
- Managing client invoicing and payments
- Maintaining up-to-date contact information for clients and vendors
- Research for client projects
- Help with Quality and Assurance testing on projects before launch
- Scheduling client meetings and coordinating schedules
- Assisting with various social media projects, both for clients and the studio
- Data entry in various content management systems
- General office space upkeep, maintenance, filing and organization
- Associate’ degree or equivalent level of experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Mac OS X.
- Desire to develop new skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment where priorities frequently change.
- Studio coordinator must work on-location in our office in New York City.
Experience with Quickbooks, Harvest, Salesforce, WordPress, or Expression Engine a plus, but not required.
We will provide training in all our various systems including QuickBooks, Harvest, and Google Analytics.
This an entry level full time position with a salary range of $30,000-$35,000 based on experience.
Familiar offers a competitive benefits package. We maintain a casual office environment, but are serious about our work and our relationships with our clients.
No cover letter is required.
Unfortunately we can only respond to candidates who we plan to interview. No recruiters.
This job listing was published 602 days ago.
Brought to you by: