7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Riot9 has immediate openings for savvy iOS Developers. You'll be working with our team to continue to develop and expand our flagship product Colugo.
At Riot9, we don't think small. We aren't interested in building vertical apps for business users. We don't want dozens of corporate clients. We want millions of ecstatic mobile users. We want to build beautiful apps to save the world. From Facebook.
The path Riot9 has set for itself is bold and ambitious. It is extremely challenging, and that's what makes it awesome to work on!
If you're like us and want to use modern technologies to build carefully crafted, finely tuned and balanced applications that will scale to millions of avid mobile users, you need to work with us!
- Work with the team to architect and develop and extend our iOS side of our applications
- Work with UI/UX designers to incorporate beautiful, fluid interfaces, making our apps come to life
- Work with our backend engineers to design web APIs for our services
- Extensive knowledge of iOS development tools, processes, and APIs
- Strength in creating usable and responsive interfaces
- Obsessive about interface performance
- Portfolio of shipped products and personal projects
- Experience optimizing for large client side data sets with Core Data
- Python, Django or other web framework experience is a plus
You should have strong analytical problem solving skills, and be able to make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time.
If you are ready to design and implement large portions of a high load mobile client/server application, and to take significant ownership of a challenging project, we want to talk to you!
Along with resume, please send links to things you have built (including code).
This job listing was published 600 days ago.
Brought to you by: