7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
SteelSeries: Senior UX/UI Designer
SteelSeries is looking for a Senior User Experience and User Interface Desginer to help design world-class gaming software and hardware products.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who can define the user experience and design jaw-droppingly gorgeous user interfaces for desktop clients, web sites, mobile, and embedded systems. You will be tasked with defining the “what we want our software to do and why we want it to do that”. You will be developing UI/UX mockups, wireframes, prototypes, and delivering the final design assets.
Why should you work here:
- Love what you do - We make consumer electronics products and software for gamers and are part of the gaming industry. If you are interested in consumer electronics and gaming - you will love it here.
- Make an impact - We are a small company, so if you like being able to make an impact on a daily basis - this is your place.
- Be part of Product Development - We are a flat organization and everyone has chances to see how consumer electronics products are built and what goes into bringing them to market.
Ideally, you will have strong experience with:
- Creating brilliantly easy-to-use interfaces for web apps, desktop software, and embedded systems
- Defining and managing the entire product definition process: from research to white boarding, to low fidelity designs, to prototyping and interactive wireframes, and all the way to creating functional specs and final .psds. This is a hands-on role at a rapid growth company.
- Delivering Consumer Packaged Software, full featured web applications, mobile applications, and/or consumer electronics.
- Creating functional specs along with wireframes so the developers can make your vision become reality
Put simply, you have the opportunity to define the user experience for our products – products that gamers use and love.
If you were here the last few months you would have:
- Led the re-design of a major software product, starting with high level requirements gathering, to interactive wireframes, and all the way to high fidelity concepts
- Designed a simple and intuitive LCD based menu system for a future product
- Led the design of a user interface for our mobile application
- Worked with key team members to build out the product roadmap and strategy and work to get buy in from stakeholders.
If you are here the next few months, you will:
- Continue to convert the wireframes and concepts to final, beautiful designs and fully fleshed out functional specs for the major software product.
- Investigate product needs and requirements and begin concept phases for new software product initiatives on the roadmap
- You are smart, inquisitive and can get stuff done.
- You want to make a huge impact and love pushing the boundaries of product development.
- You take pride in what you do and want to be part of that next great product sitting (hopefully) on the shelf at your local Best Buy.
- You’re articulate, persuasive, and tech savvy
To apply, you must provide a portfolio of your work.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits and an awesome work place filled with people who love gaming, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
This job listing was published 754 days ago.
Brought to you by: