7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
50onRed: User Interface / User Experience Developer
50onRed is seeking an experienced UI/UX Developer to fill a key role in our growing development team. We are looking for a creative individual who understands how to completely enhance the user experience from their perspective.
As a UI/UX developeryou will be responsible for working closely with the development team and product manager, gathering information on how to enhance our UI across all products. If you like working in a fast-paced environment where you can allow your creativity to prosper, than this is the place for you!
We’re a fast-growing and innovative online marketing company. We create a number of advertising based products to help make it easy to monetize the web. We’re located in the Cira Centre next to 30th Street Station in Philadelphia. We’re a short walk from Center City and easily accessible by public transportation
- Create UX deliverables (wireframes, workflows, prototypes, etc.)
- Interact with the product team and all developers on daily basis
- Develop UI /UX improvements across all our products
- Continually make improvements based on user feedback
- 2 + Years Experience as a UI / UX developer / designer with emphasis on usability, user interface design, and user experience best practices.
- Must be able to describe problems and solutions in a concise and objective manner to both developers and non-developers
- Portfolio with current examples of work
- Knowledge of usability, human factors, and the UX process
- Motivated, Creative, and Passionate
Desired Experience (Not Required):
- Backend Experience with Languages such as Python or PHP (plus)
- Experience with Advertising Network, Adwords, traffic platforms (plus)
50onRed is a great place to work. We have a high energy, creative and smart team. Employees enjoy competitive salaries & benefits, a casual work environment, 401(k) program and flexible hours.
This job listing was published 562 days ago.
Brought to you by: