7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Erskine Design: Front-end web developer
- Love what you do and bring that passion into work with you everyday
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our best practices and documentation
- Build and maintain front-end templates for large scale projects
- Day to day maintenance of existing websites and features
- Quality assurance testing
- Occasional pair programming
- Solid understanding of web standards and accessibility
- Possess an analytical mind, questioning everything that you produce
- Ability to jump in and maintain existing projects quickly
- A good eye for design, but not a designer
- Know your way around Creative Suite, especially Fireworks and Photoshop
- Be a good communicator and confident enough to work with clients and meet deadlines
- Experience with the ExpressionEngine CMS
- An understanding of the Django templating logic
- Experience working with a version control system (Specifically Git)
- Facebook development
- Client-side optimisation techniques
Great office environment and Mac setup, competitive salary, conference budget, profit sharing, 10% of time to work on pet / open-source projects.
This job listing was published 710 days ago.
Brought to you by: