7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Food52: User Experience Designer
(New York, New York)
Join Food52's tech team in NYC and lead UX for the future of cooking!
- Help us think through new and existing user experiences with wireframes and sketches
- Help us think through our features by identifying the needs and goals of our users, how our features can help and how we can measure success
- Help manage and produce assets appropriate for our application mediums
- Conduct user testing sessions
- Strong background in user-centered design
- Experience building wireframes and/or sketches for applications on the web and/or mobile
- Tech savvy enough to understand the limits and constraints of web and mobile design. Programming experience a plus.
- Ability to design and produce assets appropriate for each medium and collaborate with the engineering team on producing the final working product
- Nice to have: experience in commerce
WHY WORK AT FOOD52?
- Work on something you care about We're a mission driven company with a goal of inspiring and helping people become confident home cooks. Help build the best collaborative and comprehensive cooking experience online.
- Help lead our collaborative design process all the way from conception, to development and metrics instrumentation to validation. When we launch features on Food52, we have a specific idea of what goals we want to help our users accomplish and how we can measure success.
- Eat good food, have fun and maybe even become a better cook! Between our founders and our talented staff of food writers, photographers and editors, and many of our engineers that are passionate about cooking, we've got a whole lot of cooking knowledge in the office, it will rub off on you! Enjoy the fruits of the editorial team's posts, contests and themes as delicious food ends up in the office on a regular basis from donuts to Ibérico ham!
- Grow and learn on the job We encourage tech team members to continually sharpen their swords and dive into new areas. Good at balsamiq but always wanted to master OmniGraffle for wireframing? Take a lynda.com course on us and spend time during your work week getting up to speed. Want to learn to code? Please do! Our developers would be glad to point you towards the best learning resources.
Please include your resume and any other relevant information such as your portfolio, linkedIn, github or examples of previous products you've helped create.
This job listing was published 648 days ago.
Brought to you by: