7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
The Arc advocates for and serves people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD), including Down syndrome, autism, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders, cerebral palsy and other diagnoses. The Arc has a network of over 700 chapters across the country promoting and protecting the human rights of people with I/DD and actively supporting their full inclusion and participation in the community throughout their lifetimes and without regard to diagnosis.
The Arc is seeking a Web Producer to join our team. S/he will help develop and implement websites and other online components for the organization, working closely with the Senior Web producer as well as members of the Marketing and Communications team.
What does all that mean? Well in the last two years, we’ve rebranded, redesigned our website, launched an online autism resource and information website, built three mobile-first responsive blogs and much more. Help us continue the progress.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Helps oversee the life of web content, website accessibility, search engine optimization and the relationships with outside online services vendors.
- Helps create, send, and track (analytics) email marketing campaigns using various software programs.
- Helps create and manage the overall social media presence through social media platforms, including strategy, messaging and analytics.
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of responsibility and requirements of the job.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of content management systems and development of themes and features for the CMSs (experience with Blackbaud NetCommunity and WordPress preferred).
- Knowledge and experience with social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, and project management skills.
Competitive salary based on education and experience; Health Dental, Retirement, Life and AD&D, and LTD; accrued vacation and sick leave.
By email only, please submit a letter of interest, resume of relevant experience, a link to your online portfolio and Twitter account and names and contact information for three (3) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Arc is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace including people with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities.
This job listing was published 559 days ago.
Brought to you by: