7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Element is a digital studio based in Austin, TX specializing in web and mobile application design and development and strategic interactive solutions. We are currently looking for a local Project Manager to help support our expanding team at Element on a full-timebasis. We are individuals who are passionate about what we build and the relationships we forge with our clients. Because of this, you will have the opportunity of ownership on a variety of mobile and web projects, spanning multiple industries, and a first-hand view into how a business runs. We're building a team of experts who continually challenge each other to produce work of the highest quality and inspire us to all grow in our disciplines.
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for client
- Be comfortable in a client facing role and thoroughly understand the client's needs, objectives and challenges
- Manage client expectations to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Help craft and manage schedules
- Ensure that projects are clearly defined and coordinate the collection of all necessary requirements
- Help the project team brainstorm and problem-solve while ensuring the project stays on budget and on time
- Coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Deliver on-time and on-budget projects
- Complete all administrative tasks such as time tracking, proper organization of assets, status reports, etc.
- An understanding of project management principles and techniques such as scope management, risk/issue mitigation, team communication and project planning
- Must have knowledge of web development technologies, current trends in web and mobile platforms and a solid interest in technology
- Experience with a variety of solutions involving web and/or mobile development, applications development, creative/user experience design and digital marketing strategy
- Comfortable with common office software and project management tools such as Basecamp, Harvest, Dreamforce, JIRA, etc.
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Be flexible and willing to take on new responsibilities to ensure project success
- Must have a high attention to detail
- 3-4 years digital experience within project management or account services; agency experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excited to work in a team environment within a small company
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications
Successful candidates will be highly motivated and have a desire to help grow a successful business.
Competitive salary, benefits (health, dental, and life), a relaxed and creative working environment, new workstation, growth opportunities, and the chance to work alongside award winning talent.
This job listing was published 560 days ago.
Brought to you by: