7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Company confidential: Product Designer
Hunie is looking for a talented Product Designer to. You will lead the design process through the whole design lifecycle, from research through all phases of prototyping to visual design. In this role you work hand in hand with Product Management and Engineering.
- Represent the User. Translating customer requirements into defined specifications.
- Work with Engineering and Product Management to translate business and marketing goals into world changing products.
- Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
- Work with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features.
- Define innovative user interfaces and interactions which result in improved user productivity.
- Come up with visually compelling and production quality designs to translate your concepts into our product.
- You know when to diverge and when to converge and funnel concepts into specific designs
- High degree of creativity, interaction design and problem solving ability
- Uncanny drive to create a world-class user experience.
- Strong software design communication skills. (Ability to communicate one's ideas through their design)
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, award-winning user interfaces.
- Experience working with various departments within a product team
- Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail
- A great portfolio of work / samples of web product design work is a must
- Expertise in visual design using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator is expected as well as typographic and color theory.
- Comfort with paper prototyping as well as using interface and interaction mockup tools like balsamiq.
- A belief that the best products are built by cross-functional teams that tear down the walls between engineering and design.
- Lean UX principles such as design studios and agile development.
- 4 - 6 years of relevant Product Design experience.
*Bonus points for:
- HTML/CSS/jQuery prototyping skills.
- Knowledge or experience in a related information design field.
0.00 - 0.75% Equity
This job listing was published 860 days ago.
Brought to you by: