7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Relay: Front-End Developer
(Radnor, PA (Philadelphia))
We are looking for experience in the following areas:
- HTML5, CSS
- Mobile Web Development and Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Mobile Device Testing
Required Tools / Technologies
- HTML, HTML5
- CSS, media-queries and responsive design
- IE, Safari (mobile and desktop), Chrome (mobile and desktop) and FireFox browsers and development tools.
- OS X, Linux, Windows
- Web Testing Frameworks: Jasmine, Selenium, Phantom.js
- Have experience creating great user experiences
- Have working knowledge of Web Application Performance and optimization strategies
- Are detail and quality oriented
- Have excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a team environment
- Value getting things done (i.e. shipping code)
Relay is a simple and secure way for businesses and customers to instantly connect and share private communications. Businesses use Relay to engage their customers where they are and as a platform to deliver targeted information in real-time. The company is a revenue-generating, venture-backed firm, founded by a team of successful entrepreneurs. Relay is a 2011 winner of the Best Places to Work in Philadelphia award, and offers an unparalleled package of benefits, including unlimited vacation time. If you have the qualifications, and are looking to work in a stimulating and rewarding environment, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume, along with a convincing message, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Casual work environment, hi-tech office space, great benefits (health, dental, vision), free gym memberships, unlimited vacation policy, bonuses, free coffee/tea/water.
This job listing was published 833 days ago.
Brought to you by: