7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Arkleus Broadcasting: Front End Developer
You will be working closely with designers, developers, content editors, and video producers to help build Arkleus’ marketing websites. Primary responsibilities will be to develop responsive web designs using the latest web development standards and best practices in HTML, CSS, and JS. You will be involved in the entire lifecycle of website creation, including strategizing and delivering mockups, wireframes, specs, creation of production-ready code, as well as being involved in the QA process. You should be able to deliver with a high level of quality and with great attention to detail.
What you will be doing:
- Working collaboratively with designers to create beautiful webpages with an extreme attention to detail;
- Writing bulletproof HTML and CSS that can support a website that will be translated into several languages;
- Organizing assets and CSS for better performance across all the browsers and languages we support;
- Visual implementation and reviews on pages to make sure every detail is correct;
- Enriching user experiences through the implementation of designs;
Skills and Background Requirements:
- An expert level of HTML/CSS;
- Fluency in HTML5 / CSS3;
- Experience with Responsive Web Design;
- Photoshop skills;
- Well-versed in modern web standards and best practices;
- Experienced with WordPress;
- Familiarity with ExpressionEngine, Drupal and Joomla;
- A solid understanding of grids in web design and how to implement them systematically;
- An appreciation of finely executed typography on the web;
- Solid experience with testing and developing across multiple browsers while maintaining a consistent experience;
- Ability to define and maintain complex and well crafted stylesheets;
- Experience with Subversion;
- Incredible attention to detail;
- A consistent desire to experiment with new technologies;
- An understanding of current trends and advancements on the web;
- The ability to work independently, collaboratively, and to take direction.
Please include a portfolio or links to examples of your work.
Working at Arkleus: We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Dallas, TX. At Arkleus, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Competitive salary package including full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
This job listing was published 803 days ago.
Brought to you by: