7thSpace is a service provider allowing business owners and
companies to post their job openings on our web site. To contact the
person responsible for this job offer use the contact details provided by the poster.
Amazon: Technical Program Manager, Amazon Music
We are looking for talented individuals to join us in creating the best digital music user experience. We develop digital music software that is available on a number of websites and platforms worldwide. Our MP3 Store software is also available on the Android platform as well as other mobile platforms, and on phones from T-Mobile, Palm, Motorola, HTC, Samsung, etc. Our software is also accessible through: YouTube, Pandora, Last.fm, etc.
It can be found on www.amazon.com.mp3.
Amazon Music is a subsidiary of Amazon.com Inc. and is located in the heart of the financial district in San Francisco, California. The Amazon Music team develops Amazon's MP3 store as well as the Cloud Player, available on the web, Kindle Fire, iPhone, and Android devices. Amazon Music is an equal opportunity employer.
For this role, we are looking for a hybrid talent of both project and program management to help create the best digital music experience for our customers on an international scope.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to develop product requirements and overall product roadmap.- Define, and deliver software applications.
- Collaborate with technical and design teams to define and design the product with the best customer experience.
- Drive the implementation and delivery of products. Collaborate with agile engineering and design teams to coordinate, prioritize and deliver to an aggressive roadmap. Ability to communicate to both business and technical units roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to cross-functional project teams.
- Understand key dependencies and project status and develop strategies to meet aggressive timelines.
- Support and enhance existing products with thoughtful and measurable impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience in demonstrated work experience.
- 5+ years or relevant program management experience, combined with project management exposure.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- A deep understanding of software development and a track record of shipping software on time.
- Experience building consumer software for web, mobile, or desktop.
Contact Isabel Apolinario at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-203-5005
This job listing was published 465 days ago.
Brought to you by:
Website Ranking Service | 7thSpace Advertising